UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 15th Aug 2019, 4:47 pm   #1
Chris55000
Heptode

Default Dymanco 7100 Small Knob with Red Cap Wanted!

Hi!

Here's a quickie wanted one for a future project!

Can anyone help me with this small black knob and it's red cap from a Dynamco 7100 Oscilloscope 1X2 T.B. unit, or the similar one from a 1Y2 unit please?

Any Dynamco remains with this knob will do as an alternative!

All reasonable costs & postage reimbursed!

Chris Williams
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Small Knob Dymanco 7100.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	188366  
Old 15th Aug 2019, 7:27 pm   #2
Chris55000
Heptode

Default Re: Dymanco 7100 Small Knob with Red Cap Wanted!

Hi!

To clarify the above, the small picture shown was clipped from another Member's photo previously posted simply to show which knob I need and where it's fitted!

The '7100 I'll be picking up shortly is missing this vernier knob from the bottom RH corner of the timebase!

Also, if anyone has any Dymanco 7100 remains I can have for the 12 Way McMurdo plug/socket connectors, and/or the missing knob, all the better as I can then make up an extension cable for the plugins!

All reasonable costs reimbursed!

Chris Williams
Old 16th Aug 2019, 2:38 pm   #3
Diabolical Artificer
Dekatron

Default Re: Dymanco 7100 Small Knob with Red Cap Wanted!

Hi Chris, I have the 7200/7212 vert/7202 TB which I doubt I'll ever get going having several Tek 500 series and HP scopes to get going. The scope works but has some components missing from the TB, IE IC and a few BC107/9's. Anyhoo, it has all the knobs present etc and may do for parts etc as it's missing the covers.

PM if interested. Andy.