UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 9th Mar 2011, 9:02 pm   #1
David G4EBT
Dekatron

Default Battery Scan Website

Apologies if there have been previous postings of the website below, but I thought it was worth a mention. The site hasn't been updated since Nov 2003, so seems to have become moribund. However, it has many scans of both transistor and valve radio batteries, and given that there are a number of members on the forum who like to make repro batteries, if they haven't already stumbled across the site, it might be of interest. (There's other radio stuff on the site, such as pics of vintage valve and transistor radios):

http://www.the-thompson-brown-family...eriesframe.htm

Hope its of interest to someone out there!

David
Old 9th Mar 2011, 9:14 pm   #2
HamishBoxer
Dekatron

Default Re: Battery Scan Website

Excellet Thanks.

David GM8JET
Old 12th Mar 2011, 4:16 am   #3
batterymaker1
Heptode

Default Re: Battery Scan Website

Yep--I contributed a lot of 'em! Bob and I had a pretty good friendship, then he backed off for some reason. Haven't heard from him in years.

But, on the good side, it's what got me into making batteries.