UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 12th Aug 2010, 6:54 pm   #1
Nick_B333
Tetrode

Default PP9 battery prices

After deciding against buying a couple of PP9's from Maplin at almost £8 a go, I was pleasantly surprised to find some Ever Ready Silver in my local branch of Wilkinsons this morning for £2.92. My Dynatron Nomad is now portable again
Old 12th Aug 2010, 8:46 pm   #2
Darren-UK
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: PP9 battery prices

We cover this subject from time to time including here

Details of previously unlisted sources and of significant changes of price are always welcome though, but in this case Wilkinsons are already listed in the linked thread.

To save the battery, we're therefore switching off this thread.
Closed Thread