UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Jan 2019, 7:50 pm   #1
Valvepower
Heptode

Default Bush, Murphy, Ekco and GEC radios FOC to collector

Hi,

As part of the clear out my late parentsí house in Rayleigh, Essex these radios must go. Iíd stored these radios at my parents' house some 20 years ago and forgotten about them and now I need to find homes for them as Iím in throes of clearing out the house

Murphy A212
GEC BC5645
Ekco U319
Murphy A186 (less magic eye)
Bush AC41
Bush AC11

They are all FOC.

All can be assumed as not working, but they could well be workers, I just canít remember

Rules Ė they are to be collected from Rayleigh, Essex and must be taken as one lot.

Sad is to say, they may meet a less than desirable fate if they donít find a home as Iím having to be very ruthless.

I suppose Itíll have to be to someone on a first come first served basis who can pick them up from Rayleigh, Essex.

Regards
Terry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Radio_01.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	176025   Click image for larger version

Name:	Radio_02.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	176026   Click image for larger version

Name:	Radio_03.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	176027  
Old 6th Jan 2019, 9:12 pm   #2
Valvepower
Heptode

Default Re: Bush, Murphy, Ekco and GEC radios FOC to collector

Hi,

Dave (Horris) has just sent me a PM and pending sorting the picking-up of the radios he has first dibs.

Regards
Terry
Old 10th Jan 2019, 7:51 pm   #3
Valvepower
Heptode

Hi,

Dave (Horris) picked up the radios yesterday so Moderators this thread can now be closed.

The radios along with an HMV1122 which I'd forgotten about have all gone to a good home.

Regards
Terry
Old 10th Jan 2019, 8:48 pm   #4
Horris
Pentode

Many thanks Terry, nice meeting you.

Dave
Closed Thread