UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 13th Apr 2022, 11:52 am   #1
crohamblues
Triode

Default EMISONIC Valve Amp STD 381 repair

Hi

I have an old valve amp in nice condition, but there is not output from it. Im looking for someone to check this over for me, im in the croydon area. Thanks
crohamblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2022, 7:19 am   #2
JonSnell
Hexode

Default Re: EMISONIC Valve Amp STD 381 repair

I am happy to take a look with a view to restoring it for you, I have many years valve equipment experience but it will need to be couriered to me and back. Well boxed, DPD are probably the most cost efficient way; 15.29 door to door up to 15kg. I am on the south coast, unless you are passing this way during the English holiday time of course and I will be happy to accept it for repair.
Old 20th Apr 2022, 11:05 am   #3
Michael Maurice

I’m a little nearer than Jon, I could also service it in your home for you when I start doing my South London rounds. I also have a lot of experience with valve amplifiers

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2022, 3:03 pm   #4
crohamblues
Triode

thanks both,. I think I have it sorted..
crohamblues is offline   Reply With Quote