UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Mar 2022, 5:03 pm   #1
twel-17
Diode

Default Bosch Omniton MT80 SP hearing aid.

I came across this forum whilst searching for information concerning the Bosch MT80 SP hearing aid, and came across the post by Sue Butcher some 10 years ago. I am myself am quite deaf in the top range of my hearing and normally use two quite powerful behind the ear hearing aids, but when I was offered this Bosch MT80 I was intrigued to see if it actually worked. Well it does, after a fashion! The problem with it seems to be entirely in the volume control which when pushed to one side makes the aid work. It would be nice if it could be made to work properly. I am no electrical minded person so I was wondering whether anyone would feel able to have a look at it and see if it could be rectified.
Rose
Old 31st Mar 2022, 10:02 am   #2
agardiner
Heptode

Default Re: Bosch Omniton MT80 SP hearing aid.

I would be happy to look at this for you. PM sent.
Old 1st Apr 2022, 12:40 pm   #3
agardiner
Heptode

Default Re: Bosch Omniton MT80 SP hearing aid.

On its way to me so post can be closed thanks.
Closed Thread