UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 13th Apr 2022, 4:45 pm   #1
g0hze snowy
Pentode

Default Racal dana 9009

Is there anybody familiar with the above mod meter.
fault(s) is/are no lock to incoming signal and meter, without any input goes back to rest position.
I have changed a number of faulty tant's ( new ones tested on my newly purchased cap tester!) as i was fitting in replacements that were as bad as the ones coming out.
also replaced the ic's 7400,741,301 still no joy, then tested and replaced any trannies that were out of spec according to my ( again) newly purchased tester.
BC109, 2n2346 etc
I even salvaged a W300 from a scrap counter and replaced that.
Now i have reached the extent of my knowledge, thats limited i know!
Quite happy to post to a more knowledgeable person that myself, when done it will be up for disposal as i have been advised that the 9008 that i have is a better machine.
Please pm me with address and possible costs. Snowy
g0hze snowy is offline   Reply With Quote