UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 7th May 2020, 10:30 am   #1
Patrician
Diode

Thumbs up Bush Transistor Radio: TR 82C

Hello Everyone, I have an 1950's / 60's Transistor Radio Make & Model with battery: Bush TR 82C (1959-1963) that belonged to my late mother. It works however it probably needs re-tuning and I'd like to get it serviced too in order to create a better sound from it. Could anyone kindly help by letting me know who in the Kent Area (I live near Maidstone) who could do this for me? I've googled the net but to no avail so not sure where I can get this done now. Super radio that just sits there looking pretty but would like to get some better useage from it. Any help would be appreciated as I'm a newby to this site. Thank you.
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2020, 6:00 pm   #2
mickm3for
Hexode

Default Re: Bush Transistor Radio: TR 82C

Hi. Kent Rigs in Chatham.
mickm3for is offline   Reply With Quote