UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Telephony and Telecomms

Notices

Vintage Telephony and Telecomms Vintage Telephones, Telephony and Telecomms Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 5th Jan 2023, 1:59 pm   #1
guytou35
Diode

Default Rabbit Telepoint handset and base station

Hi everyone!

I've succeeded in buying a Rabbit handset and a home station from Ebay.

The problem is I'd like to pair this couple. There is no instructions manual included. If anybody can help me in providing the instructions to follow to pair the handset to base that would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Guy
Old 5th Jan 2023, 4:00 pm   #2
Station X

Default Re: Rabbit Telepoint handset and base station

Sorry, but it would be illegal to use this equipment in the UK and probably in France too. Therefore it cannot be discussed in these forums.

Quote:
F. Prohibited Discussions, Sales and Wants
Equipment or information that cannot be used legally in the UK must not be bought, sold or discussed in these forums. This includes pirated or cracked software. The moderators will delete any posts relating to equipment or information falling into this category.
Thread closed.

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Closed Thread