UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Sep 2018, 2:49 pm   #1
19Seventy7
Octode

Default Tellux TLP15

Hi, im interested in buying this record player (see attached) but I need to know whether it can connect to external speakers (it has a built in speaker) and whether a tape deck can be connected to it too?

I have asked the seller but they haven't replied so I was wondering if anyone here knew?

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	f.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	169767   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	169768  
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 4:40 pm   #2
Radio tirana
Pentode

Default Re: Tellux TLP15

Hi
I would think not, There don't seem to be any sockets for external speakers or tape input for that matter. looks like a fairly basic mono amplifier and internal speaker. You could add a speaker out socket but I doubt that the internal amplifier is very powerfull and it would still be mono only.
There are plenty of good 70's music centres with all the features you want for not much money floating around they will also sound an awful lot better.

Kind regards RT
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 4:53 pm   #3
19Seventy7
Octode

I did think that. it's just that I'm looking for a really cheap 1970s autochanger, but it needs them features, the tape one mainly as I don't have a pre amp.

Thanks for replying.
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 5:20 pm   #4
RojDW48
Nonode

The autochanger is just that - the turntable - it doesn't have the features you mention - they are part of the player into which the autochanger has been imported. As noted by RT, there are plenty of 70s music centres around for very little outlay - they would be stereo and almost all of them have a tape input.
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 6:15 pm   #5
19Seventy7
Octode

Okay, thank you for the replies!
Closed Thread