UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Nov 2014, 12:37 am   #1
stevekendal
Heptode

Default Pye in North London just to collect please

Last chance, I think. A couple of weeks ago I bought and paid for a Pye black Box record player and arranged for a courier to bring it up to Cumbria for me. The vendor then decided to tell me that she was moving out and also that she is out from 8am to 7pm every day with nowhere to leave it. The upshot is that she is leaving on Tuesday next and leaving the player in the flat for the rubbish collectors. All I need is for someone to pick it up from Hornsey North London either after 7pm, or Saturday morning. I will arrange a courier pick up for the onward journey and also repay the favour either by cash or parts etc. Steve.