UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 31st Oct 2014, 10:16 pm   #1
stevekendal
Heptode

Default Pye in London, just to pick up. Urgent now !

Another fine mess I got me into! I bought a Black box online after the vendor assured me she would pack it and put the courier label on that I would send her. Now she's saying that she is moving on next week and can only be at home before 8 am or after 7pm. I've paid for the courier now, but its totally impossible to contact Yodel, (auto lines) and can can you believe the drivers dont carry phones?
All I need is for some kind soul to pick it up one evening in Hornsey north London and take it home where the driver can collect it . The favour would be amply rewarded, I have loads of radios and parts to dispose of. Steve.
Old 3rd Nov 2014, 10:17 pm   #2
astral highway
Nonode

Default Re: Pye in London, just to pick up. Urgent now !

Steve, I may be able to help. I'd need to get a minicab as no transport and recovering from knee op atm but if that's ok, please PM me.
Old 4th Nov 2014, 1:35 am   #3
stevekendal
Heptode

Default Re: Pye in London, just to pick up. Urgent now !

Thankyou Al, you are my last chance I think. Can you send me your phone number please (by private message) and I will give you as ring tomorrow evening after work. Regards, Steve.