UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Sep 2014, 3:58 pm   #1
Nickthedentist
Dekatron

Default FCS request: Small turntable from Highworth nr. Swindon to Didcot or Oxford please

Dazzlevision's kindly offered to defer dumping a small turntable he offered FS on the forum recently, so long as it can be collected in the next couple of weeks. I'd happily buy it, but transport is a problem (Swindon's not far from here, but it's out of my way and free time is scarce due to work and home pressures).

It's located in Highworth, just NE of Swindon, and would need to make its way to Didcot or Oxford or thereabouts.

Petrol money & beer vouchers etc. willingly offered.

Many thanks,

Nick.
Old 7th Feb 2015, 10:24 pm   #2
dazzlevision
Nonode

Default Re: FCS request: Small turntable from Highworth nr. Swindon to Didcot or Oxford pleas

Hello,

In the end, I delivered this to Nick at Didcot, so the thread can be closed.

Thanks,

Dazzlevision
Closed Thread