UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 4th Aug 2017, 3:37 pm   #1
Pamphonica
Nonode

Default Tube Amp Doctor Order (Caps)

I need some specific-size caps (32uF/500V 25mm diameter, long style) to complete restoring two Rogers amplifiers. These people seem to be my only sensible source.

http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/en/shop...dial_can_type/

As I am going to have to fork out €15 for shipping anyway, does anyone want anything else from there put in the same parcel?

For instance they do 16+32uF caps which look good for the DAC90, and the usual 32/32uF and 50/50uF duals, at about £6 each.

Pay me when it all arrives in the UK and I can jiffy bag bits onwards, or via FCS or Harpenden, or RWB or collection or whatever. Note that larger can caps are expensive to post - they count as Small Parcels (~£3)!

If nothing heard within a couple of days I'll order anyway.

all the best
Jeremy
Old 5th Aug 2017, 10:11 am   #2
ndg-2000
Triode

Default Re: Tube Amp Doctor Order (Caps)

Just seen your post yes please can you add a 32/16uF electrolytic capacitor to your order I will pm you with my address and you can let me know how to pay you

Many thanks

Nigel
Old 10th Sep 2017, 2:07 pm   #3
ndg-2000
Triode

Default Re: Tube Amp Doctor Order (Caps)

Hi

Thanks for the cap it arrived with me yesterday will have to set aside some time now to fit it
Closed Thread