UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jul 2021, 1:44 pm   #1
HECTOR63
Banned

Default RPM Application for Record Turntables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5mgY25MLtI

Came across this earlier and seems like quite a good application,anyone tried it at all?
Old 1st Jul 2021, 4:51 pm   #2
mole42uk
Nonode

Default Re: RPM Application for Record Turntables

Yes, I tried it. Works well enough on my Connoisseur BD1 and seems to be accurate enough for my musician ears.

Index:
recursive loop: see recursive loop
Old 2nd Jul 2021, 9:37 am   #3
HECTOR63
Banned

Thanks for the heads up Richard-I was a bit reluctant to post as it might have had a bit of foolery attached to it judging by some of the feedback posted on its original application thread from its introduction.But thats great to hear,I thought possibly aswell if a small podium table made just above and use a camera app to possibly monitor the table with a strobe matt via a suitable app to apply to that method.Then people could avoid the concerns of wieght balance of the phone on the disc platter and possible angle wieghting etc on the bearing etc.But it seemed like a good test only risk assessment is to make sure it doesnt leave your phone being spun off onto a surface,but otherwise I think there are other bits like a level function etc that could be used aswell.In passing I have since found some good links for w&f monitoring using a simple software that I shall post upon later today,but I also have a couple of Kenwood FL180s anyway which are just the job mainly for tape etc but also can be used for turntables etc where needs be.
Old 2nd Jul 2021, 9:54 am   #4
HECTOR63
Banned

The site was WFGUI and if you google that it will find the details of download etc,I have a test copy on my Windows 10 laptop and it works very well just like simple but great to see a tracking trace kind of scope related aswell.
Closed Thread