UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Telephony and Telecomms

Notices

Vintage Telephony and Telecomms Vintage Telephones, Telephony and Telecomms Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 24th Nov 2010, 9:24 am   #1
mawdsjeff
Retired Dormant Member

Default PAX 70 or 75.

I worked for Reliance at Kemble Street. I have lost a folder tha had some AEI diagrams, as we used to look after their stuff after AEI was taken over by GEC in 1967. I am trying to restore a Telephone exchange made by AEI in 1960. I think it was called PAX 70 or 75 and is 25 lines in a beige cabinet with a heavy 50V power supply built-in. It has 3000 type relays and GPO uniselectors. If anyone can help with a diagram and write-up, it was in one of the green or black Reliance folders. Thanks Geoff Mawdsley

Last edited by Station X; 24th Nov 2010 at 11:48 am. Reason: Email address removed to comply with forum rules.
Closed Thread