UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Apr 2019, 10:54 pm   #1
Chris55000
Heptode

Default Sencore Square Button 21K81 Wanted!

Hi!

This might be a shot in the dark, but I'm trying to get hold of a square Sencore push–switch plastic button, part no. 21K81, to finish off a Sencore DVM56 MicroRanger DVM i got from an American EEV Forum Member.

The button measures about 11mm square at the top, about 12mm square at the base and is about 10mm high, and is light grey in colour

I put an appeal on the EEV forum but no look – is there any UK Members here might be able to help with something like this?

I know the Sencore VA62 Video Analyzer has a button that fits and I think the FC31 Counter does as well, does any Member know of any other equipment using a 12mm square switch button like this? I'm not too bothered about the colour as I can use it in the on/off switch position.

Chris Williams
Old 16th Apr 2019, 7:42 am   #2
Diabolical Artificer
Dekatron

Default Re: Sencore Square Button 21K81 Wanted!

Will have a look but doubt I'll have one as they are indented, see here - https://blogs.telosalliance.com/foun...6a-microranger Do you have the switch body itself and what is it? I've a few old switches with grey knobs, but no indent that may do at a push.

Andy.
Old 16th Apr 2019, 10:05 am   #3
Chris55000
Heptode

Default Re: Sencore Square Button 21K81 Wanted!

Hi!

The meter's all complete apart from the missing switch knob!

I'm on holiday this week but when I get back I can post pictures of the knob needed and the switch assembly!

Chris Williams