UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 13th May 2018, 12:17 pm   #1
Neilftaylor
Diode

Default Restoration of my Regentone radiogramophone.

Hi
I have a great Regentone radiogramophone. It needs electrically restoring. It did work but has been under wraps for years and when I've got it back out it doesn't work.

Can anyone help and identify someone who can repair it. I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance .

Many thanks, Neil.
Neilftaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2018, 8:10 pm   #2
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Restoration of my Regentone radiogramophone.

Hi Neil, you could try contacting Fernseh of this forum, he is only over at Winlaton and has done many superb restorations (cabinet and chassis) of radios and TV's

Ed
Ed_Dinning is offline   Reply With Quote