UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section.

Old 16th May 2018, 12:47 pm   #881
Bufo Bill
Pentode

Default Re: The Thanks Thread

Thanks to all who patiently went through the saga of my Quad mono set up and my Regar planar 1 turntable with me. I have spent the morning listening to Pavarotti and Dame Joan, and look forward to Deep Purple in Rock this evening. Thanks to all who contributed.
Old 21st May 2018, 10:38 am   #882
Reelman
Heptode

A special thanks to David, Captainpugwash who has just supplied me with a loudspeaker cabinet and ‘speakers for a combo amp project. He spotted the fact that I was unable to collect a similar item offered by another member and so very kindly supplied just what I wanted FOC.
Thanks very much David, really good of you!
Peter
Reelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2018, 2:26 pm   #883
Nymrod121
Octode

Many thanks to Dave (ThePhilpott) & Han (Gwarpy) for kindly acting as "Forum Courier Service (Thermionic Transport Division)" re. delivery of some complex glassware to myself via an Essex-based relative

Thank you, gents!

Guy
Nymrod121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2018, 2:21 pm   #884
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.

Many thanks to Guy [Nymrod 121] in turn. After spotting my enthusiasm for the Genevieve film in the Trade Test Transmissions thread, he has sent me a presentation copy of the DVD free and gratis

Dave W.
dave walsh is offline   Reply With Quote