UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 17th Jan 2024, 10:23 pm   #1
GroovyG
Pentode

Default Offer USA to UK

I'll be visiting my daughter in USA at the end of February and as on previous occasions will be happy to bring back (or take out, for that matter, for those USA members) such items as will fit in a suitcase. I usually have around 4-5kg available of the normal baggage allowance. The usual caveats of course, must be legal etc.
Replies/requests OK here, but please PM also to be sure I find them.
GroovyG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2024, 9:44 pm   #2
GroovyG
Pentode

Default Re: Offer USA to UK

One request received now. Any more takers? - outbound travel, wife's health related conditions permitting, just 2 weeks away.
Old 27th Feb 2024, 5:34 pm   #3
GroovyG
Pentode

Default Re: Offer USA to UK

Last call - return flight is 6th March.