UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 15th Aug 2019, 10:34 pm   #1
Ryan_1993
Hexode

Default WANTED: Bang & Olufsen Beovision MX 2000/3000/4000 series

I Don't suppose anyone in the Yorkshire Humberside or the surrounding Regions of the has an B&O BeoVision MX series they'd be willing to sell? It was originally a 1985 set, but was so good it was sold until 2003 with various different models/colours and sizes and revisions made throughout its life, but kept a very consistent external design.

Unfortunately, The MX 6000 series is too large for the table/stand I intend to use so that model is out. Realistically, it would be between the 2000/3000 and 4000 series. However, if anyone else has an older BeoVision (the retro looking the better) I'd definitely be interested , but the width of the TV can't exceed 60cm as thats the maximum size of the table/stand I am using.

Unfortunately, all the MX models for sale currently on ebay are either in Hove, Surrey or London which is a little bit too far away for me

Thanks and appreciated

Ryan

Last edited by Ryan_1993; 15th Aug 2019 at 10:53 pm.
Ryan_1993 is offline   Reply With Quote