UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits


Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Thread Tools
Old 21st Apr 2024, 10:41 am   #1
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK.
Posts: 3,768
Default Looking for info for this valve

PEN 415. This is not listed in any of my books ,looked on the web nothing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0027.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	296623   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0028.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	296624  
vinrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2024, 3:18 pm   #2
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester, UK.
Posts: 493
Default Re: Looking for info for this valve

Hi - is this link of any help? Power Tone, Austria is the manufacturer, and your valve is marked "Austria"

Chrispy57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 5:47 pm.

All information and advice on this forum is subject to the WARNING AND DISCLAIMER located at
Failure to heed this warning may result in death or serious injury to yourself and/or others.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2002 - 2023, Paul Stenning.