UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Sep 2008, 5:10 am   #1
TrevorM6TSE
Heptode

Default 12V 1.2W lilliput bulbs really cheap

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you all know of quite a bargain at Ikea in Nottingham (they may be in others too). They are selling off in "bargain corner" packs of three 12V 1.2W lilliput bulbs like the ones in some leak amps, car stereos etc for 5p!

It looks like they used them for a specific light they no longer sell. I bought 6 packs for 30p!!

Hope this helps.

Trev