UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2014, 6:35 am   #61
Mikey405
Octode

Default Re: Final Solihull Fling - 10th May 2014 - TV Junk Swap

Thanks again everyone for your very kind comments. I had a fantastic day. It was brilliant to see all my old pals and an excellent excuse to eat bacon and all manner of other kinds of saturated fat and refined sugar.

And thank you Keith for the kind loan of the manuals - As soon as my scanner returns from the menders then I'll be heading down south with a laptop.

Kind regards.

From Mike.
Old 14th May 2014, 11:12 am   #62
FERNSEH
Dekatron

Default Re: Final Solihull Fling - 10th May 2014 - TV Junk Swap

Hi Mike,
I gotta thank you for helping me to relive my past TV servicing days again. Hybrid Pye's, nothing to be afraid of there, the Bush TV135 and KB VC52, I'd clear that lot off all in a mornings work. At least they were fixable.
Yes, that sure was a memorable visit. Many thanks again.

Regards,
David.
Closed Thread