UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Mar 2018, 12:40 pm   #1
Diabolical Artificer
Dekatron

Default RS datasheets.

I have a big stack of RS datasheets - Mar - June 88. This covers a diverse range of IC's and components. As the physical size is big 8 x 8 x 12 inch's i was thinking of scanning them and putting them on CD's.

Thing is, is there any point? Most datasheets for vintage components are available online. If I did scan them and pop em on disc's and sold them say for a fiver, would there likely to be many takers? I doubt it, so not really worth scanning, or is it?

I don't feel right about bunging them in the recycling and but going through the lot to see if there are any obscure datasheets would be a mammoth task.

Thoughts? TFL, Andy.
Old 26th Mar 2018, 2:21 pm   #2
dragonser
Heptode

Default Re: RS datasheets.

Hi,
I would be interested in a scan on a disk for £ 5-00.
you never know what obscure data sheet you might need !
they are not all online, either.