UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Dec 2014, 12:52 am   #1
Oldcodger
Nonode

Default edit .

re https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=112421 #2 & #3. After posting ,I remembered that I've tried both OS variations ,so tried to edit to ad this, with no edit facility available. I now see that #3 has edit available.
Old 22nd Dec 2014, 1:21 am   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: edit .

You are only allowed to edit your posts for a fixed period. After that time has elapsed, you should make a new post containing any corrections or additional material. The mods will sort things out if necessary.
Old 22nd Dec 2014, 1:55 am   #3
Oldcodger
Nonode

Default Re: edit .

Thanks, Paul. It was only a matter of some minutes. The idea of an edit vs a new post was to keep things tidy and save mods any problems as you blokes have enough work to do without members making work. Thought I'd missed something.
Closed Thread