UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Service Manuals, Circuit Diagrams and Data Sheets Wanted

Notices

Service Manuals, Circuit Diagrams and Data Sheets Wanted If you need help finding service data post a message here. Please do not request or offer data that is available from www.service-data.com

Closed Thread

Old 1st Feb 2011, 6:10 pm   #1
Paul-Harrison
Triode

Default Meter Survey. Radiac No 2 Circuit info.

Hi All

This is my first post as a new member, so hello to you all.

Does anyone have or know were to get, any tech info circuit diagrams battery connection details etc. I have drawn a blank, I have tried VMARS and Royal Signals and most of the normal sites, the only thing I have found is an illustrated parts list.
Best regards
Paul
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 7:12 pm   #2
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: meter, survey,radiac No 2 Circuit info

Give us a picture please mate. It is quite surprising how frequently we can recognise
it under another name, particularly if military, and that looks like military: Boots for marching No1! Bill
Old 3rd Feb 2011, 4:27 pm   #3
Paul-Harrison
Triode

Default Re: meter, survey,radiac No 2 Circuit info

Hi Bill

Thanks for your time, I have a link which will take you to some exellent pictures of the 'meter survey radiac No2 (6665-110008)

http://www.civildefensemuseum.com/so...t-meter-2.html

Many thanks look forward to your reply.

Paul
Closed Thread