UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 30th Jul 2019, 2:34 pm   #1
dave cox
Octode

Default Denon TU-260II

I have a Denon TU-260II tuner in good nick for 25

Front panel looks perfect with a few small scratches on the top panel, right at the back.
Sold as fully working but without any extras or power lead (2 pole std mains connector)

I probably have the manual somewhere and I do have the loop antenna but its pretty much useless on AM given the amount of interference in the average household!
This unit didn't come with a remote control but it does have IR control which I have used in the past.

I will do a basic soak test if anyone shows interest (its been unused for a couple of years).

dc
dave cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2019, 3:44 pm   #2
dave cox
Octode

Default Re: Denon TU-260II

I should have said postage is extra but I will supply packaging for free
Preference given to collection ...

dc
Old 13th Aug 2019, 7:20 pm   #3
dave cox
Octode

Better cancel my retirement and drop the price to 20

dc
Old 14th Aug 2019, 9:41 am   #4
paulsherwin

You will probably get a better price if you stick it on eBay. Both versions of the TU-260 are well regarded and attract interest. This forum often isn't the best place to sell 80s/90s hifi, particularly tuners where members will tend to have more sitting around than they know what to do with.
paulsherwin is offline   Reply With Quote