UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Oct 2019, 10:49 pm   #1
Oliver Sheen
Diode

Default PSU for Akai S900 sampler

Hi First time poster here.

I was directed here by Chris from PSURepair. Im not sure that this would be the right place to post this but it seemed like the closest of all the categories so here goes...

The Akai S900 is a digital sampler from 1986 whose power supply seems to have gone kaput. I say seems as I have posted on a few music forums (SOS, Gearslutz) and the general consensus is that the voltage regulator is at fault but I have no direct experience in this field.

Any repair of this ilk would be way out of my comfort zone (I am a musician) so I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in my local(ish) area who maybe able to fix it for me.

Many thanks for any advice and apologies if this is not appropriate for these pages.

Thanks

Oliver
Old 5th Oct 2019, 11:56 pm   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: PSU for Akai S900 sampler

If you want, I can repair this for you, Although i live in NW London, I go all over the UK.

Please send me a PM (Private Message).

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Closed Thread