UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Feb 2012, 9:19 pm   #1
stubbyeddy
Pentode

Default Grundig TK3200 motor speed problem

Following up on my previous thread regarding belt size I now have another problem, after striping everything down on the transport side including striping and lubricating the brushless motor ect ect im not getting a constant motor speed. I wanted to ask if anyone could take a look at it for me, I dont have the tools here to start checking out components, its small enough to pop in the post so thats not a problem. If anyone can help me get this little unit sorted please get in touch.
Old 7th Mar 2012, 12:28 am   #2
stubbyeddy
Pentode

Default Re: Grundig TK3200 motor speed problem

Is there anyone who can help me? Im more then happy to post it off and pay to have it fixed. please get in touch if you can help!

Eddy
Closed Thread