UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Dec 2021, 6:40 pm   #1
Colourstar
Octode

Default Serenade Radio Xmas schedule

If I'm permitted, just a quick heads-up for the Serenade Radio Christmas programmes, which are now listed on the website:

https://www.serenade-radio.com/christmas-24th-26th

Hopefully lots to enjoy here including a vintage Ray Conniff Christmas Show, the Music While You Work Christmas Party, vintage jazz, dance and big bands, plus fresh easy-on-the-ear shows from the likes of Radio 2's Don Black, former ATV man Peter Tomlinson and other seasoned broadcasters.

Ideal nostalgic fare for your vintage radio if you have a pantry transmitter!

Steve
Old 15th Dec 2021, 7:26 pm   #2
Vintage Engr
Heptode

Default Re: Serenade Radio Xmas schedule

Thanks for that, brilliant, I didn't know of its existence until now.

David.
Old 16th Dec 2021, 9:59 am   #3
Kevin Hoyland
Heptode

Default Re: Serenade Radio Xmas schedule

Morning Steve.
Thanks for posting the listing for over Christmas Has always i will be listening in the car and in the home. Outstanding Radio station and has you know i enjoy Sat and Sunday mornings.

Kev.
Closed Thread