UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Nov 2018, 12:03 pm   #1
andysworkshop
Tetrode

Default Pam Reproducer model 610. Insurance value?

Hi all, I have a early Pam Reproducer model 610 record player in full working order and try to find out the value for insurance, has anyone any idea where I can find this info?

Cheers
Andy
Old 14th Nov 2018, 12:25 pm   #2
Edward Huggins
Dekatron

Default Re: Pam Reproducer model 610. Insurance value?

I'm familiar with this model from my time with Pye. You've not posted a photo, but I assume this is the model with a Collaro 3 speed single player and a detachable head shell. This comes from early/mid 1955 and will only be of value to Pam enthusiasts or collectors of 1950s record players. For insurance purposes I would value this at £100.00. A very good sounding player, in some ways as good as, or better sounding, than the Pye Black Box of the period.