UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 17th May 2007, 11:00 pm   #1
Alf Fisher
Hexode

Default AN/APN-4 Service Manual wanted

Anyone got a copy of the service manual for this Loran receiver / indicator system that I could copy? There are operating manuals from 19 set site and others available for download but I havent found anyone with a technical service manual. Tannenbaum advertise one at $32 but seems to be off-line from my phone enquiries and Batterymaker1 too. Hendon don't have it as I've already tried them.
Regards,
Alf
Old 5th Jun 2007, 7:20 pm   #2
FrankB
Heptode

Default Re: AN/APN-4 Service Manual wanted

Great site I found for military gear.
They show some schematics too.
Just scroll around till you find your unit.
HTH
73' FrankB

http://hereford.ampr.org/millist/m1.html#a0200
Old 8th Jun 2007, 9:29 am   #3
Alf Fisher
Hexode

Hi Frank, I've never found anything much to interest me on this site with few schematics. For the subject unit it simply says what I already know and has refences the other units of the system i.e. Indicator ID-6 and Receiver R-9 so you end up back where you started.

Alf
Old 9th Jul 2007, 8:48 am   #4
Alf Fisher
Hexode

To let everyone know that I have now purchased, at fabulous cost, a manual from the US.

Alf
Closed Thread