UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Oct 2020, 10:07 pm   #1
PaulR
Dekatron

Default Cossor 1324 Alignment generator

I have been restoring a Cossor 1324 and it appears to be working following replacement of all the capacitors and giving it a general clean up.

I would like to replace the RF output lead with a BNC socket so that I can use a lead terminated by crocodile clips. These leads are rated at 50 ohms whereas I assume that the original lead was 75 ohms. Would they work ok and can I use a short piece of the original 75 ohm lead to connect the new socket to the attenuator?

Thank you