UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Apr 2020, 4:58 pm   #1
Trevor Leese
Pentode

Default B&O Beocord 2000K de luxe reel to reel tape deck

Hi everyone, Happy Easter to you all. I need some help please, i have changed all 3 belts on my B&O Beocord 2000K reel to reel tape deck but ive managed to dislodge a spring and i don't know exactly where it attaches, the first photo is correct as to where it attaches but I'm stuck on the other place, any hell greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200412_165100.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	202833   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200412_165200.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	202834  
Old 13th Apr 2020, 10:20 am   #2
Trevor Leese
Pentode

Default Re: B&O Beocord 2000K de luxe reel to reel tape deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Leese View Post
Hi everyone, Happy Easter to you all. I need some help please, i have changed all 3 belts on my B&O Beocord 2000K reel to reel tape deck but ive managed to dislodge a spring and i don't know exactly where it attaches, the first photo is correct as to where it attaches but I'm stuck on the other place, any hell greatly appreciated.
I've located it it the correct spot now. This thread is closed for this issue.
Closed Thread