UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 7th Jun 2023, 10:27 am   #1
Hybrid tellies
Nonode

Location: 1966-1976 Coverack in Cornwall and Helston Cornwall. 1976-present Bristol/Bath area.
Default Mendip Radio Rally

Mendips Rally

Farrington Gurney Memorial Hall, Church Lane, Farrington Gurney, Somerset BS39 6TY.

Tables in the Hall and Car Boot on the field. Entrance £2. Doors Open at 9.30am, traders from 7.30am.

For bookings and enquiries please contact Luke email mendipsrally@hotmail.com

I have copied this off the RSGB site. I hope this is ok if not can the Moderators please remove.

I attended this rally last year and did enjoy it. Its quite small but friendly and saw quite a few interesting and some vintage equipment for sale.

This is one of the few radio local radio rallies left as we have lost the Bristol, Longleat and the Frome rallies over the years.
Old 7th Jun 2023, 11:25 am   #2
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: Mendip Radio Rally

What date please. wme_bill
Old 7th Jun 2023, 9:33 pm   #3
m0cemdave
Octode

This Sunday, June 11th (according to G4RGA rally list at http://www.g4rga.org.uk/All.html).
Old 8th Jun 2023, 12:38 pm   #4
Hybrid tellies
Nonode

Location: 1966-1976 Coverack in Cornwall and Helston Cornwall. 1976-present Bristol/Bath area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid tellies View Post
Mendips Rally

Farrington Gurney Memorial Hall, Church Lane, Farrington Gurney, Somerset BS39 6TY.

Tables in the Hall and Car Boot on the field. Entrance £2. Doors Open at 9.30am, traders from 7.30am.

For bookings and enquiries please contact Luke email mendipsrally@hotmail.com

I have copied this off the RSGB site. I hope this is ok if not can the Moderators please remove.

I attended this rally last year and did enjoy it. Its quite small but friendly and saw quite a few interesting and some vintage equipment for sale.

This is one of the few radio local radio rallies left as we have lost the Bristol, Longleat and the Frome rallies over the years.
Apologies about the missing date.
Old 8th Jun 2023, 6:56 pm   #5
ColinB
Heptode

You (or a mod) might want to alter his email address (say, replace the @ with AT) so it doesn't get harvested by spammers.

Good to see a rally running!
Old 8th Jun 2023, 8:53 pm   #6
Radio Wrangler

Thanks,

We've already removed a mobile phone number, but decided to leave the email as it's related to the event not a person.

David