UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Apr 2017, 9:39 pm   #21
Welsh Anorak
Dekatron

Default Re: TV shop Photo

A 710, Ben? The surround doesn't look like that to me though. I was thinking Saba or another of the 26" 110 degree imports. I'm sure one of our mainland European contributors will enlighten us!
Glyn
Old 26th Apr 2017, 8:38 pm   #22
Rik1967
Triode

What a great picture to see, I had the white.(bush?) Colour tv, and its black and white predecesor with a teak cabinet exactly the same.
The prices were astronomical for the time no wonder people rented...
Old 27th Apr 2017, 1:33 am   #23
kalee20
Dekatron

Pity a flash was used - the screens look blank! Though you can just see a vestige of a test card on a couple.

I'd feel a bit nervous of the weight supported by the modular shelving, especially considering the value!
Old 27th Apr 2017, 10:22 am   #24
Peter.N.
Dekatron

Our shop got ram raided twice in peaceful Petts Wood in the '50s/'60s, it wasn't the TV's they were after it was the transistor radios.

Peter
Closed Thread