UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Apr 2019, 2:45 pm   #21
'LIVEWIRE?'
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Bush SRP51 Treble control problem

To me, that treble pot. doesn't appear to be correctly wired, although I admit, tht I'm not familiar with the SRP51. Unless I'm missing something, the middle & outer tags of the pot. are connected together, but not wired to anything else.
Old 22nd Apr 2019, 11:27 am   #22
leslie5555
Heptode

Default Re: Bush SRP51 Treble control problem

Sorted, when I first checked the continuity I only checked the leads to and from the pot, now after following Lawrence advice I found there was no continuity from the capacitor to the chassis and the ground rail of the pcb.
So now I have fixed the continuity problem I now have a working treble control.
Thanks to everyone who helped with this.
Les
Closed Thread