UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Jul 2019, 6:24 pm   #121
DonaldStott
Octode

Default Re: Yet another Bush DAC90A

Well that's us more or less FINISHED: -

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190728_180844.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	187487

Probably a lot more I could have/should have done but it's sounding and looking good to me!

Thanks to everyone who contributed knowledge, expertise and practical advice along with those who supplied a number of replacement parts.

But most of all thanks to all for your patience and perseverance throughout this over-long stop/start restoration.

Just a pity I fell at the final hurdle when I mistakenly thought I had a Velcro sticky pad for a dust cap!
Old 28th Jul 2019, 6:50 pm   #122
ColinB
Heptode

Lookin' good
Old 28th Jul 2019, 8:09 pm   #123
Northyorks1
Heptode

Well done Alastair, You have saved another radio from the scrapheap. As regards your mistakes, we all make them and hopefully learn from them. I have made some howlers with my very limited knowledge. So congrats on a very positive outcome.

Ian
Closed Thread