UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 29th Nov 2020, 5:25 pm   #1
high_vacuum_house
Octode

Smile Broadstairs, Kent to Rugby or somewhere up the M1 !

Good afternoon,
I know it is a very long shot but is anyone travelling between Broadstairs, Kent to Rugby or along the M1 anytime soon.

This is to pick up a piece of test equipment, probably the size of a small oscilloscope. I am happy to pay all costs involved.

Many thanks,
Christopher Capener
Old 12th Feb 2021, 2:00 am   #2
davyrocket2
Pentode

Default Re: Broadstairs, Kent to Rugby or somewhere up the M1 !

Hello Chris I am not heading your way but I do live in Garlinge which is not far from Broadstairs and I do travel to LONDON fairly often so maybe I could get part of the way and then it could be moved closer to you. How large is it please? By the way i do not currently drive I use trains and the Underground.

Regards, David Grant.
davyrocket2 is offline   Reply With Quote