UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 28th Oct 2020, 6:30 pm   #1
unabridged
Tetrode

Default ESM Call System For Sale

Good Evening

These systems were discussed in a post a while back - I've hung onto this for a long time, but it's just gathering dust and i'm sure someone out there would appreciate it more.

It's an ESM call system removed from a office many years ago. It was long since decommissioned when I removed it, so I mounted the parts on some wood to get it working.

I've been advised that I've wired it up the wrong way - the desk buttons should be on the plug, not the door indicator, to allow the desk to be mnoved around - but in reality I don't think it matters and can be installed to suit your needs - I'm sure it was wired this way when I removed it.

A few of the MBC 24v bulbs don't work and it will need a new 0.4a secondry side fuse and supplying mains flex

The wiring was just a mock up to get it tested - so plan to rewire it.

It has plenty of evidence of discoloration and paint on it - but it would clean or spray up nicely

Video demo here

I'd say 25 would get it bought and transproted to you? Or just 20 if anyone wanted to collec from Warwickshire
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201028_181843.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	219105  

If it smells like burning chicken, you're holding the wrong end
unabridged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2020, 9:12 pm   #2
Zelandeth
Heptode

Default Re: ESM Call System For Sale

Yes please!

Not a million miles away from you so it should be possible to arrange collection without needing the fact of posting I'd think.
Zelandeth is offline   Reply With Quote