UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Oct 2020, 1:56 pm   #1
BushStokie
Diode

Default Solartron SRS153S variable voltage power unit

This is one of a number of items looking for a new home. If they are of value to anyone we would like to suggest payment to the homeless charity St Mungo's.

The prime candidate would be a radio/electronics enthusiast in London who could visit. Other items include: Variac Duratrak type VSH, electronic testmeter No 2113 Type ETM4, Every Ready Sky King radio and more.

If anyone knows of a charity that can receive such equipment, that would also be of interest. Am new to the site and not into electronics so please forgive me if post is inappropriate or in the wrong location. Guidance welcomed!
Old 28th Oct 2020, 3:47 pm   #2
robinshack
Octode

Default Re: Solartron SRS153S variable voltage power unit

The SRS153S is a nice PSU for variable ht upto 500V and 100mA. There is also 3.15 -0- 3.15 Lt as well. Without checking, minimum HT is around 130V on one of my two PSU. One each for inside and outside workshops. The first was obtained from a friend as part of a swap deal. The second I paid 40 or so as I knew just how well built and useful they were.
Users need to be aware that the HT available can be quite lethal! I am sure someone will be interested, even though they are very heavy.
Rob