UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Oct 2020, 3:44 pm   #1
Big Al...
Triode

Default Panasonic SVHS Models AG 7650 & 7750

I have available the above mentioned pieces of equipment in good cosmetic condition. I have had them for over 10 years but have never used them I will happily post pictures if there is any interest. I wish to sell them for 100 the pair. I have no idea if they are still working or not as I don't want to plug them in in case I cause nay damage to them. Would prefer any buyer to come and collect them and pay once they are happy with them.collection only please pm me if interested.
Regards Alan
Old 28th Oct 2020, 11:57 am   #2
Big Al...
Triode

Default Re: Panasonic SVHS Models AG 7650 & 7750

The above items are no longer available as a forum member has pm'd me asking for both the svhs machines, thanks for all who looked at the offer
Alan
Closed Thread