UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Sep 2013, 4:23 pm   #1
Pete the Pom
Retired Dormant Member

Default Sony Wonder Technology Lab- New York

Hi all

Not sure if this has already been covered so apologies if I'm going over old ground.

In New York on holidays at the moment and discovered this on Madison ave.

It's a (free) interactive set up in the sony building- as you can guess though, my main interest was the display of vintage gear - Walkmans, discman, TV -8-301 TV plus much more. My favourite was the Tr-55 which interestingly was a replica but still good to look at ( I've never seen a real one only pics so I have nothing to compare it to).

So well worth visiting if you are on NYC . I wonder who made the replica and how many were made?

I did take a photo but wasn't sure if I was allowed to post so if a moderator gives me the go i will do so

Cheers

Pete
Closed Thread