UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Nov 2017, 10:48 pm   #1
alanworland
Heptode

Default DaDa Electronics

I have seen mention of DaDa Electronics on here with regard to Quad audio pre and power amps.
I have been trying to contact them but have not had any response (despite suggesting they give 24/7 support)!
Has anybody heard anything or been in contact with them lately?

Alan
Old 16th Nov 2017, 2:15 am   #2
fetteler
Octode

Default Re: DaDa Electronics

Not been in touch recently but AFAIK they are very much still up and running. Phone calls to Belgium are surprisingly inexpensive and the chaps there speak excellent English so why don't you give them a call?

0032 3 663 87 39

I can call Belgium on my landline for about a third of the cost of a national rate call here in the UK!

Cheers,
Steve.
Old 16th Nov 2017, 1:45 pm   #3
alanworland
Heptode

Default Re: DaDa Electronics

Thanks Steve, we have a similar deal with our phone service, but still no answer?

Alan
Closed Thread