UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Mar 2019, 5:47 pm   #1
RexMonday
Retired Dormant Member

Smile Dansette Conquest/RG31 Brass Strip

Hi all

I’m currently refurbishing my first Dansette (RG31), and was hoping you could give me some advice.
I’ve removed the speaker grille, and re-covered, however, I can’t remember how it goes back in.
Does the bottom of the speaker grill overhang on the outside? If this is the case, then presumably the ‘join’ is covered by a brass strip

Firstly, does anyone know where I can buy said strip, and secondly, can anyone advise how it fits in relation to the speaker grille

Thanks
Rex
Closed Thread