UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Oct 2009, 6:55 pm   #1
Bomber county
Pentode

Default Souths Lincs Enthusiast required!

Is their anyone on here from the Boston, Spalding, or Kings Lynn area who would have a look at some of my old radios for me? I am fairly happy to do electrical repairs on modern equipment and computers but valves aint really my thing and I dont have the relevant test gear.
I currently have 3 that need checking properly and probably some repairs although they work to a point. I have a Bush DAC10 which works but reception is poor, A VHF71 which works but has week FM/VHF reception and an old Westminster 353a radiogram (believed to be 1940's)which works but not very well (I bought it with the intention of gutting it and turning into a touchscreen jukebox origionally)
They have all had a clean up and look nice on the shelf but it would be nice to have them all working as they should be.
Closed Thread