UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 23rd Mar 2024, 6:51 pm   #1
mjm_uk1
Diode

Default Vintage Spec Sheets

Hi all,

Newby here, loft clear-out and found some old spec sheets and one service manual of various S/W radio receivers in a box of my Dad's stuff. Tried a number of places, but can't seem to give them away, so thought I would try here. Seems a shame just to throw them out.

Have attached images. Let me know if anyone interested and I can arrange delivery. Don't want anything for them.
Regards
Mike
(mjm_uk1)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallicrafters-1.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	295317   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallicrafters-2.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	295318   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallicrafters-3.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	295319   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallicrafters-4.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	295320   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hallicrafters-5.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	295321  

mjm_uk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Mar 2024, 11:07 pm   #2
Paul_RK
Dekatron

Default Re: Vintage Spec Sheets

Hello and welcome Mike,

Good of you to offer these, and I'd gladly cover postage and give them a home - I have an SX-28 Super Skyrider, I think the other models are distinctly uncommon in the UK. I'll send a private message. Very happy to give way to any committed Hallicrafters/SW enthusiast, I'm just a general collector whose interest extends to sets I'll never see.

Paul
Paul_RK is offline   Reply With Quote