UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Old 21st Mar 2020, 10:05 pm   #21
electrogram
Heptode

Default Re: Identify Monarch Deck. Identified as a UA4.

I had always believed it was a UA4 too. I think there was an ERT service sheet, does anyone have a copy of it ? What was the two speed - 33/78 - changer that was fitted to some Beau-Deccas and possibly some Decolas, was it a BSR, and what model number, maybe that one is the UA4 ?
electrogram is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Mar 2020, 11:16 pm   #22
Edward Huggins
Dekatron

In the very early 1950s, BSR supplied 2 speed customised single-player turntables to Decca. I am not aware of any 2 speed autochangers.
Old 22nd Mar 2020, 12:34 am   #23
Murphy Maniac
Pentode

Thanks Nickthedentist, I am honoured indeed to have my pic included on the BSR listing. I really didn't expect my query to elicit such a response, but am very grateful to you all for the help.