UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Mar 2020, 10:18 pm   #1
vivax14
Triode

Default Hitachi SDT400 Circuit Diagram Tuning Drift

Hi all,
The Hitachi SDT400 has been working well up until recently. Its started to wander off tune quite violently when just turned on. After 5 or 10 mins it locks on and is fine. I dont even have to retune it. If I play a record or tape for 10mins before I turn the radio on, the radio is fine then too. The record deck and tape deck all work fine when cold. It's just the radio.
I just wondered if anybody has had this before, or has anybody got a copy of the circuit please? I tried to win one on an auction site last sunday but was outbid at £16. Lol
Thanks
Regards
Mark
Closed Thread